Wednesday, March 28, 2012

After Hockney - Black & White: Light on water 3 Ring Binder

I've long enjoyed David Hockney's pool paintings, so when I saw this pattern of light reflection on the water, I had to photograph it even at the risk of falling in. I leaned over as far as I could, my eye to the viewfinder of my film camera, to get the overhead perspective. Strong calves FTW!

Create eye-catching Avery Custom Signature Binders for home or office. Design unique wedding albums, recipe books and photo albums. Showcase your business with custom client binders, proposals and reports. 3-Ring binders include full-bleed, photo-quality printing on the front, back and spine, and 4 pockets. The Avery Signature 2” Binder comes in two different ring types.
•2" binder holds 500 pages with EZ-Turn™ Rings or 540 pages with 1 Touch™ EZD™ Rings.
•Designed for 8.5" x 11" sized paper.
•1", 1.5", and 2" binder sizes available.
Check out the complete collection of After Hockney - Black and White products.

Related designs by Rocklawn Arts:
Fountain Spray River Water Ripples Golden Fountain Water

Copyright ©Claire E. Skinner, All rights reserved.


If you liked this design, please share it using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment