Friday, May 25, 2012

Epic Memorial Day Sale

I'm super stoked that Zazzle is now offering Belt Buckles. I've added a bunch to my Rocklawn Arts shop and there are more to come!

Also cool is that they are offering several more necklace designs, more sizes, a locket version, as well as other finishes. What's super awesome is that these new styles are available on all of my existing Necklaces right now.

[Cue cheesy game show host voice] And that's not all!

To celebrate Memorial Day, I've got a sale running now.

60% OFF Wrapped Canvas

50% OFF Prints and Cards

40% OFF iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch/BlackBerry/Samsung cases and Skins

30% OFF Stickers
and
20% OFF Everything else at Rocklawn Arts

Use code: MEMORIAL2012

Offer is valid until May 29, 2012 at 11:59pm PT.

Downtown Kansas City Card
Downtown Kansas City Card by RocklawnArts
Check out other note cards online at Zazzle.


If you liked this post, please share it using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment