Monday, December 10, 2012

Light Reflections On Water: Black & White iPhone 5 Case

I've long enjoyed David Hockney's pool paintings, so when I saw this pattern of light reflection on the water, I had to photograph it even at the risk of falling in. I leaned over as far as I could, my eye to the viewfinder of my film camera, to get the overhead perspective. Strong calves FTW!

Protect your iPhone 5 with this cool custom case featuring an original black and white photograph of light reflections on water. Cases are also available for iPhone 4S/4 & 3, Motorola Droid RAZR, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, BlackBerry, HTC Vivid, and iPod Touch.

Recently sold, thank you for your purchase!

Check out the complete collection of Light Reflections On Water: Black & White products.


If you like this design, please share it using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment