Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Rocklawn Arts 2017: the year in review

Happy New Year! I hope your 2018 is happy, healthy, and full of splendid adventures.

Here's a look at the progression of Rocklawn Arts in 2017.

I created 16 new designs for my shop including geometric patterns, photographs, hand-painted designs, and political designs:
FeministTurquoise, Blue, Violet Painted Stripes#NoMuslimBan#NoBanNoWall

#ShePersistedResist & PersistRainbow Colored BalloonsMixed Gray, Black, White Stripes

Varied Purple and White StripesHosta Leaves with RaindropsThunderation!#TakeAKnee

50 and Fabulous Party Supplies and GiftsTropical Island Beach Turquoise Ocean WaterIsland LifeBlack and White Geometric Meander

I created several more Collections, curated groups of related products. For example:

See all of the Collections at Rocklawn Arts together and click on any you would like to see more of.

I added 1053 products to my shop Rocklawn Arts, and

24 New Product Types:
LifeProof iPhone SE/5/5S Cases

LifeProof iPhone 6/6s Plus Cases

LifeProof iPhone 6/6s Cases

LifeProof iPhone 7 Cases

LifeProof iPhone 7 Plus Cases

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Cases

Samsung Galaxy S8+ OtterBox Cases

Google Pixel Cases

Google Pixel XL Cases

Samsung Galaxy S8 Carved Cases

Incipio DualPro Shine iPhone 7 Plus Cases

Gift Bags

Tent Favor Boxes

Gable Favor Boxes

Foil Greeting Cards

Guitar Cases

Beach Towels

Apple Watch Bands

Spiral Notebooks

Bath Towels

iPhone X Cases

Women's Plus Size Shirts

Sherpa Blankets

Shower Curtains

•Plus a few more sundry items

The more fun life of art experiences in 2017 were the numerous exhibits, museums, gardens, and houses I toured and performances I attended. Tallying them up, they amount to 16 days spread through the year, up from 12 the previous year. A few were short ninja visits but they did my soul good all the same.

As usual, I watched some Creative Live workshops sprinkled through the year as well as some other business oriented webinars. I'm looking to level up in 2018.

In 2017, I created over 1825 photographs and 49 videos (that I deemed worth keeping). Alas I have not gotten much better about sharing them. I'm disinclined to post any of them before they are copyright registered which builds in a lengthy delay by which time my mind is on other things. I need a more systematic approach.

How was your year? What would you like to do more of in 2018?


If you like this roundup, please share this post using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment